Clear All

• 880 Mistweaver Monk

About you

Name Nick

Location Northern Ireland

BTag: Narith#2129

Rate your English (1-10): 10

Any other languages spoken fluently: -

Will anything in your life routinely interfere with your ability to make our 3 raids a week: No

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: No

In-game history

Around about when did you start playing (Expansion and tier): Mists of Pandaria - Throne of Thunder

When did you start raiding current, progressive content (instance is sufficient): Siege of Orgrimmar

Give us a brief rundown of the bosses have you killed while they were current tier (we're trying to gauge your raiding pedigree; "killed twin emps during vanilla" is useful information, "cleared AQ40 during wrath" is not): Cleared every raid since Siege 25 HC on max difficulty

Tell us about your past guilds, where you raided with them and why you left them (we may check up, so be honest): The Royal Jesters, Fade, Entropy (Left due to Scheduling issues & general guild problems)

How many hours non-raiding time would you estimate you play per week: 20+

About your (main) character

Before submitting, please make sure that your armoury profile is displaying PvE gear, that your gear is fully in order and that you're showing off your character at their best. Applying with a sub-standard spec, missing, inappropriate or low-level enchants, gems, glyphs etc. will not be looked upon kindly.

Name: Narithxd

Class: Monk

Character's /played: 16 days Current Level

Server (if making an x-realm application):

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ithxd/advanced

UI screenshot (preferably in a raid group and with binds apparent): http://imgur.com/a/mAq1l

Addons used: ElvUI, BigWigs, Weakauras

Specs (give us details on the spec you're applying as, the specs you use, especially if different to those displayed on your armoury profile during the application process. In addition, give us any other pertinent information, what you feel you are capable of raiding on etc) *NB The ability to play more than one spec to a raiding level will earn you bonus points. We value adaptable people highly*: Applying as Mistweaver Main but very versatile between Windwalker and Mistweaver inside and outside of raids with the odd bit of Brewmaster

Race (indicate how attached you are to it i.e., would you change it for min-maxing purposes): I would readily change it for better hps/dps

How would you rate your class knowledge (do you min-max, use tools like rawr, tell us why you're great at playing what you play): 9/10 - I do in-depth research with personal sims and research on warcraftlogs and theorycrafting sites such as ChiBurst and Walking the wind

About your alts

We're only really interested in characters capable of raiding up to progression with us. We're not interested in characters on other realms you won't be moving, your blue-geared tank, or L37 shaman.

Copy this section for as many worthwhile alts as you have.

Name: Nrthswag

Class: Rogue

Server (if making an x-realm application):

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hswag/advanced

Addons used (if different to main character):

Specs (give us details on the specs you use, especially if different to those displayed on your armoury profile during the application process. In addition, give us any other pertinent information, what you feel you are capable of raiding on etc): Assassination - capable of any three specs depending on whats best on current content

Race (indicate how attached you are to it i.e., would you change it for racial min-maxing purposes): I would not change it for min-maxing as its only an alt

How would you rate your class knowledge for this class: 7/10

Setup information

Tell us about your computer spec (specifics are preferred, but if you're not too good on the technical stuff, being general is sufficient; "a 2 year old Dell" or "a glorified toaster which can't handle projected textures" for example): i5 - 3.3ghz, 16gb RAM, GeForce GTX 950

How is your FPS while in a raid: 60-100 on max settings

Tell us about your Internet connection (speed, usual raiding latency, ISP, any disconnection issues): No internet issues as im a sole user. Avg 40-80ms

Run a speed and latency test to Frankfurt, Germany here and post the image. Frankfurt is here for the geographically challenged: Not currently on my own internet for 7 days

Do you have a microphone: No

Do you have teamspeak 3 (do yourself a favour, download and install it then answer "yes"): Yes

Are you actually willing to speak (we're not asking for existential debate, just the ability to issue simple statements during raid encounters to the tune of "I'm taking x next". Essentially, now would be the time to tell us if you're a mute, cripplingly shy or similar): No mic

Final stretch

Are you absolutely certain you enjoy the class and spec you're applying as? (We aren't looking to recruit people who're applying with something they don't much enjoy because we're recruiting it, deep down want to be playing something else): Yes although i enjoy being versatile between specs outside of raids such as M+

What can we expect from you (sell yourself to us): High attendance (practically 100%). High participation in guild activities outside of raids such as alt runs, Mythic+ etc.. Versatile player willing to play multiple rolls. High standard logs displaying satisfactory + performance. High progressive minded player

What do you expect from us: Fun. Progression.

Tell us anything else you think we might be interested in knowing: -
Working...
X