Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warlock - Demology - Nidhogg (Stormreaver)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlock - Demology - Nidhogg (Stormreaver)

About you

Name (first will do): Mark Andersson

Location (country is sufficient): Sweden

BTag: Silver#2291

Rate your English (1-10): 7

Any other languages spoken fluently: Swedish

Will anything in your life routinely interfere with your ability to make our 3 raids a week: At the moment I dont have a schedule at my work so they call me whenever, if they need people at my workplace.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I like a challenge and love to cooparate with people in raids and do what I can to contribute.

In-game history

Around about when did you start playing (Expansion and tier): I started to play around burning crusade and did some raiding there aswell like Black temple.

When did you start raiding current, progressive content (instance is sufficient): In Burning Crusade and Wrath of Lich king.

Give us a brief rundown of the bosses have you killed while they were current tier (we're trying to gauge your raiding pedigree; "killed twin emps during vanilla" is useful information, "cleared AQ40 during wrath" is not): Done Naxxramas when it was released in WOTLK. Dragon Soul with my cousin and his friends guild, which I dont recall the guild name.

Tell us about your past guilds, where you raided with them and why you left them (we may check up, so be honest): When I started playing again on dreanor expansion, I joined my cousins guild "Hussvagnssemester" and after while we guild emerged with "Firman". I left Firman because all my friends had left them.

How many hours non-raiding time would you estimate you play per week: About 20h+

About your (main) character

Before submitting, please make sure that your armoury profile is displaying PvE gear, that your gear is fully in order and that you're showing off your character at their best. Applying with a sub-standard spec, missing, inappropriate or low-level enchants, gems, glyphs etc. will not be looked upon kindly.

Name: Nidhogg

Class: Warlock

Character's /played: 54 days.

Server (if making an x-realm application): Stormreaver

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nidhogg/simple

UI screenshot (preferably in a raid group and with binds apparent):

Addons used: WeakAuras, DBM, Kui Nameplates, Bartender, Sexymap, Doom_CooldownPulse

Specs (give us details on the spec you're applying as, the specs you use, especially if different to those displayed on your armoury profile during the application process. In addition, give us any other pertinent information, what you feel you are capable of raiding on etc) *NB The ability to play more than one spec to a raiding level will earn you bonus points. We value adaptable people highly*: Im applying as Demology, I can play as destro aswell.

Race (indicate how attached you are to it i.e., would you change it for min-maxing purposes): Troll for Haste racial! Max purpose ofc.

How would you rate your class knowledge (do you min-max, use tools like rawr, tell us why you're great at playing what you play): Well, I love playing lock due to their Lore and their abilities. Giving free health candies and summoning deadly demons to kill my preys. And also being a taxi to summon lazy people.

Setup information

Tell us about your computer spec (specifics are preferred, but if you're not too good on the technical stuff, being general is sufficient; "a 2 year old Dell" or "a glorified toaster which can't handle projected textures" for example): Its a decent computer for the moment. Im been playing to get a new computer when I get enough money. I am able to see texture and abilities on the floor so thats not a problem.

How is your FPS while in a raid: 30-50 fps depends

Tell us about your Internet connection (speed, usual raiding latency, ISP, any disconnection issues): 1,0 Gbit/s, Dont really have any disconnect issues.

Run a speed and latency test to Frankfurt, Germany here and post the image. Frankfurt is here for the geographically challenged:

Do you have a microphone: Yes of course.

Do you have teamspeak 3 (do yourself a favour, download and install it then answer "yes"): Yes, got discord aswell.

Are you actually willing to speak (we're not asking for existential debate, just the ability to issue simple statements during raid encounters to the tune of "I'm taking x next". Essentially, now would be the time to tell us if you're a mute, cripplingly shy or similar): I have the tune to say, Combat ressing or whatever is needed to say.

Final stretch

Are you absolutely certain you enjoy the class and spec you're applying as? (We aren't looking to recruit people who're applying with something they don't much enjoy because we're recruiting it, deep down want to be playing something else): Yes, Im certain. I love playing warlock.

What can we expect from you (sell yourself to us): All I can say is that I contribute very much. Im willing to do whatever it takes to help out a fellow friend or mate.

What do you expect from us: I expect nice and friendly conversations and do something fun together etc.

Tell us anything else you think we might be interested in knowing: Well, I am friends with Denwen and Dwira which I have raided with before.

Last Note from me: Thank you for reading this and hopefully you have a great and nice day! //Mark
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 24-09-2016, 03:30 PM.
Working...
X